What is SleepTalk®?
Before we tell you about the training, please read below what SleepTalk is and what it can do for children and their parents of course..
“You talk – they listen – creating happy children while they sleep.”
The SleepTalk process is a unique, parent-delivered process that acts as the mind’s emotional firewall for children. It improves self-esteem, improves behaviour and deals with a variety of behavioural disorders. Created by Joane Goulding and proven through use by thousands of parents and their children, SleepTalk® is one of the most remarkable child development tools ever created.
SleepTalk is a 2 minute gift to a child, that lasts a lifetime. It is a safe, simple and very effective method for parents to help their child with issues while it sleeps. The child stays in its own safe environment and the bond between the parents and the child is strengthened. It is developed for children from 18 months to 14 years and has been used all over the world for more than 30 years. You can learn the SleepTalk program in the Hypnosecentrum Haarlemmermeer and become a SleepTalk Consultant.
Damaging a child
a childs brain accepts negative suggestions just as easily as positive suggestions. A child under 8 does not have a filter to screen incoming information to decide whether this information is true/acceptable or not. If you would tell a grown up that he is stupid, that grown up will not accept that suggestion. A child however will believe it is stupid. The child feels unsafe, insecure and rejected and that will have impact on the rest of the child’s life.. You can not erase what has been said, but you can certainly limit the consequences.
As a SleepTalk Consultant you will be able to teach parents how to use the SleepTalk process with their own children in only 2 minutes a day.
How do you become a SleepTalk Consultant?
Competency is assessed throughout the course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own SleepTalk practice and can apply to be registered on the International SleepTalk consultant’s website.
Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
On completion of the entire SleepTalk® training- Level I , II, III (three days) you will be able to:
- Analyze the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process
- Identify, discuss and analyze the ‘Legacy Tree’
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency
- Develop a communication template objective
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyze SleepTalk feedback statements
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk each night
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk Primary area on need’ script
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behavior in a child
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety
- Marketing information and materials on how to build your SleepTalk Consultancy Business
- A training portfolio
- Supporting documentation
- CD resources
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk™ for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk™ Consultant website which is sponsored by the Goulding Institute.
Course includes fee for Joane Goulding doing an analysis of your case studies, final accreditation upon completion and the 1st year of your profile on the International Consultant Website.
Where: Hypnosecentrum Haarlemmermeer, Luzernestraat 47, 2153 GM Nieuw Vennep
When: Monday 23, Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 October 2017
What time: from 09.30 am to appr. 17.30 pm
Trainer: Cheryl Elman
Who can register: anyone working with children and/or parents or wanting to do so
What are the costs: 850 euro, this is including tax, coffee/tea/lunch and manual. Early bird discount: if you register before September 7th you will get a discount of 125 euro. You will only pay 725 euro.
How to register: please use the registration form on the right hand side of this page